WE WILL BE ONLY ACCEPTING BC RESIDENTS FOR THE 2020 SEASON! BC IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED UPON CHECK IN!
OPENING DAY: JUNE 1, 2020
Bordering Rebecca Spit Provincial Park, We Wai Kai Campground has 150 RV and Tenting sites as well as Laundry Facilities, Showers, a convenience store, and Kayak & Stand up Paddle rentals.
- 24-hour attendant
- Safe beach
- Paved roads
- 149 sites, some with full hookups
- 120 have power to the site
- 44 waterfront sites
- Small convenience store with ice
- Campsite serviced with running water, and recycling options
- Service building provides showers, hot & cold running water, flush toilets, and laundromat
- Each campsite is set among trees and is only a short walk to beaches on either side of the island
- Provincial boat ramp close by
- Gazebo – perfect for weddings/special events