Open year-round, but dry camp is during the off-season (October 1st – May 12th). (No power/no water)
We re-open with all services and amenities on May 13th, 2022.
Bordering Rebecca Spit Provincial Park, We Wai Kai Campground has 150 RV and Tenting sites and Laundry Facilities, Showers, a convenience store, and Kayak & Stand up Paddle rentals.
- 24-hour attendant
- Safe beach
- Paved roads
- 160 sites, some with full hookups
- 132 have power to the site
- 61 waterfront sites
- Small convenience store with ice
- Campsite serviced with running water, and recycling options
- The service building provides showers, hot & cold running water, flush toilets, and a laundromat
- Each camp is set among trees and is only a short walk to beaches on either side of the campground
- Provincial boat ramp close by
- Gazebo – perfect for weddings/special events